In uncertain times steering a business through unchartered waters Leadership is vital. It is easy to recognise but really difficult to deliver.
- Be clear & consistent in decision-making & communication.
- There is no substitute for damn hard work.
- Never ask anyone to do something they know you wouldn’t do yourself.
- Praise in public & criticise in private.
- Don’t lose sight of the prize; leave minutiae to others;
The three most important things in the day-to-day management of your business are cash, cash & cash.
Photo by Mathias Jensen on Unsplash